Match that bright, fun blue!
I’ve been in quite a summery, beach-y mood lately. Mr. Ratatouille and I just booked a trip to a nearby beach resort on an island, no less, and I just can’t wait to pack up and fly off! We’ve booked a beach front villa and though there’s no wifi at the location, it simply means I’ll get to spend real quality time away from work and be as close to nature as possible.
This blue wrap over jumpsuit ($47.99, available on catwalk88.com) featured in The Style Store today is such a eye-catcher! Here’s what I would match it with:
1) Angled Cat Eye Sunglasses, $15.40, available on oasap.com (free worldwide shipping)
2) White Collarless Crop Blazer, £24.99, available on newlook.com
3) Jean Striped Pearl-Effect Box Clutch by Edie Parker, $1195, available on net-a-porter.com
4) Skinny Railroad Spike Cuff by Giles and Brother, $55, available on shopbop.com (20% off with code BIGEVENT14 at checkout)
5) Omnia Crystalline l’Eau de Parfum by Bvlgari, $95, available on sephora.com
6) Holborn Heeled Sandals by ASOS, $63.04, available on asos.com
7) Lip Colour Shine in Frolic by Tom Ford Beauty, $48, available on neimanmarcus.com
8) Forget Me Knot Earrings by Juliet & Company, $25, available on shopbop.com (20% off with code BIGEVENT14 at checkout)
9) No Oil Oil for Thick Hair by Percy & Reed, $26.35, available on asos.com (free worldwide delivery)
10) Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay, $52, available on sephora.com
Have fun shopping! Also, tell me, are you going anywhere for a holiday soon?
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE