Yes! It’s finally September! August took quite a while didn’t it? I’m so glad it’s over so we can all move on. I hadn’t been blogging religiously enough recently and here’s a giveaway to make up for all that absenteeism. Oh how I’ve missed doing giveaways! This time, I’m holding The Ultimate Skincare Giveaway!
You see, as a beauty blogger, I have tons of beauty products to try out and experiment with. However, sadly, I only have one face. This means that sometimes, it’s impossible for me to use everything that I have. And because I don’t want things to go to waste, I’m giving them to you! The products in today’s giveaway are special because they come from a mix of brands that have received accolades from various consumers (i.e. other beauty aficionados around the world). In addition to that, there are the yet-to-be-launched skincare products from celebrity-loved brand Nip + Fab so you’ll get to try them before the rest of Singapore does (in October)! Let’s now take a closer look at the items to be won!
The Nip + Fab products yet to be launched in Singapore! Try them before everyone else does!
A Fancl skincare set, including the well-loved Washing Powder.
More skin-loving products from Leaders InSolution. Take care of your eyes and nose!
The Leaders InSolution Pore Clinic Care 2 Step Kit consists of 10 sachets of the Black Head Clinic Sheet and a tube of the Pore Tightening Serum.
Before I let you in on how you can win, I’d like to first talk a little bit about Nip + Fab. It’s a skincare and body care brand that many celebrities, including Victoria Beckham and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, love. The brand recently launched its body care range in Singapore and come October, it will launch the skincare line as well. I’m pretty excited about this because although their products contain alcohol, they smell nice and actually do work. The Eye Fix (bestseller), for example, acts as a 2-in-1 eye cream and concealor which really makes a difference. Apart from that, none of the products from the skincare range – except the No Needle Fix Instant Skin Plumper – costs over S$30.
I also like that the Frown Fix (which I’m giving away) contains amino acids instead of collagen because collagen beauty products don’t work (more on that in a later entry). To find out more about Nip + Fab’s skincare range, head on over to www.nipandfab.com.sg.
And now, to the most important part. Here’s how you can win this entire package of skin pampering goodies! You simply have to do all the tasks in the widget below to qualify. To spell it out for you, you’ll have to:
1) Be a fan of Laced Ivory on Facebook – 1 Kiss Point
2) Share the news on Facebook – 1 Kiss Point
3) Leave a blog post comment to tell me which product/s you’re most excited about – 1 Kiss Point
It’s really easy to participate because everything’s done just with a click of the mouse (and some typing). The entire list of items to be won is also listed in the widget.
1) This giveaway is open only to residences in Singapore due to the nature of some of the products. It ends at 12.01am EST on 13th September 2012.
2) To qualify, you have to complete all 3 items in the widget below. Otherwise, your entries will be deleted. For example, if you only leave a comment, your entry will be omitted.
3) One winner will be chosen at random. If the selected winner does not respond to my contact efforts within 7 days, I will pick another winner.
4) The package will be delivered via a meet-up only. If you cannot, or are not willing to, meet, then I will also pick another winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I miss Paris a whole lot. All the times I’ve been there, I still have yet to wake up to this. Perhaps one day I will.