The March 2013 Vanity Trove
The March 2013 Vanity Trove is pretty exciting because unlike previous troves, this one has a little more makeup items in it! I know I’ve just bought a spanking new lipstick from MAC, but more makeup never hurts. The theme for this month’s trove is all about glamour and the red carpet. Seeing that the Oscars was just a few days ago (the cast of Les Misérables just brings tears to my eyes), this theme comes at the right time! I’m also one of the bloggers quoted in this month’s Vanity Magazine that comes with the trove. Check it out below!
The list of items:
1) 2 sachets of Organic Slimming Tea from Kilo Off
2) 3 sachets of Fruity Light mix
3) Skinfood‘s Gold Kiwi Gift Set (sample)
4) Zao Makeup‘s Compact Powder in 302 Beige Orange
5) Laura Mercier‘s Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20 UVB/UVA (2.60g)
6) Paul Smith‘s Optimistic Eau de Toilette for Women (2ml)
7) 1 Southern France Apricot Mask Sheet from My Beauty Diary
My favourite product of the lot is actually the compact powder from Zao Makeup. According to its website, the brand does not test on animals and its products are made from 100% natural ingredients with no petrochemicals. It also uses bamboo in its packaging, which is environmentally friendly. Another interesting fact is that most of their products, such as lipsticks, are easily refillable!
I’m definitely trying out the foundation I received in the March 2013 Vanity Trove and I’ll probably do a review after! What about you? What did you receive in your trove?
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
* This product has been sent to me for my review. Like all my other reviews, everything stated here is objective and honest