The February 2013 Vanity Trove
When Mr. Mailman came this time, I was completely knocked out on my bed due to all the long hours I’ve recently been putting into work. It took me longer than usual to get to opening the little box of surprise. Check out the February 2013 Vanity Trove!
Here’s a list of the products and samples inside the February 2013 trove:
1) Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution (4ml)
2) A sample vial of the Pure DKNY scent
3) A sample of Skin79‘s The Prestige Blemish Balm form the Diamond Collection
4) Phytomer‘s Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum (3ml)
5) Origins‘ Plantscription Anti-aging Serum (5ml)
6) A sheet of LoveMore‘s French Caviar Anti-wrinkle & Firming Mask
7) A sheet of My Beauty Diary‘s Job’s-tears Brightening Mask
8) iderm‘s Sheep Placenta Serum
9) A Yuan Honeysuckle Soap (www.yuansoap.com.sg)
I’ll start with the disappointing parts about this trove: There’s no makeup! Almost everything is skincare and even then, I can’t use BB Creams (granted, the Skin79 Diamond Collection is really popular here in Asia). But that’s about all the complaints I have.
The nice parts are the masks and perfume sample. I do like to pamper my skin every once in a while so the mask sheets were a nice surprise! I’ve never tried a black caviar mask before, so I wonder how effectively this one works. Looking at the ingredient list, hydrolysed roe is the second ingredient! The other brightening mask contains pearl barley – another ingredient I’m unfamiliar with but also think sounds like a skin-loving component. The exotic part of this month’s trove has got to be the iderm Sheep Placenta Serum! To find out more about this really interesting product, check it out on Skin Street. And finally, the best part about this month’s trove is the 40% discount code for the Sonic Cleanse on Skin Street (valid till 31st March 2013)! This is super awesome because the Sonic Cleanse is my very, very, favouritetest skincare product ever! Now I am just so tempted to get another set even though I already have one!
What did you get in your trove? Share it in the comments below!
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
* This product has been sent to me for my review. Like all my other reviews, everything stated here is objective and honest.